Friday, July 9, 2010

Seuss People


After completing changes for Caro-Seuss-El and One Fish Two Fish set flats to be used in the Islands of Adventure Preview Center I was asked to add some more finishing touches. With the fun Seuss people that I had added to the One Fish Two Fish cutout the rest of the people planned for the display looked boring. They were just architectural style people in various poses.

This was a very fun exercise of designing people that look like Dr. Seuss might have drawn them himself – but he didn’t. Now, in all honesty, I work from lots of research. I have found faces, feet and maybe even a few whole bodies to add in here. I can’t tell exactly which people came from where. It is intentional that I put Sally and me from The Cat-in-the-Hat story into the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment