Friday, July 2, 2010

Disneyland International


I transfered from Disneyland attractions into the company Disneyland, Inc. that later became Disneyland International. The primary purpose of the company had been to manage the Oriental Land Company in relationship to Tokyo Disneyland. When the European park came up the role of Disneyland Inc. was expanded and the name change seemed better suited to the purpose.

I was hired to produce technical drawings for employee training manuals used at Disneyland and Walt Disney World. But this main job actually became my side job as most of my work involved art projects for the new theme park and Disneyland International.

One of those jobs was the creation of a new logo to go along with the new name. I created several logos for different purposes at the time, but this one is not only a favorite, it might also still be in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment