Monday, May 18, 2015

Brownstone Hotel


This is the primary location for the action in my novel Second-Story Man. The Brownstone Hotel is (fictionally) the place where second-story man, Carlos meets Michael--by climbing into his window!

There are two open windows up on the second floor. Carlos actually enters the window on the right, nearest the street light, by climbing up to the top of the segmental pediment. It's not as easy a climb as he had hoped it would be.

The building is based off from the Brownstone Street buildings at Universal Studios Hollywood backlot, circa 1950. Check out my author website to learn more about Michael's World.

In other exciting news I've got a guest blog on Anne Barwell's Drops of Ink blog. Learn more about my novel and me at the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment